[Liblas-devel] liblas problems

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 00:38:30 EDT 2008

On Oct 23, 2008, at 9:47 AM, Martin Vales wrote:

> Hi:
>
> today Roberto Antolin and me are working with liblas for first time
> with c++ and .NET. We found several problems with c++ and C APIs:
>
> - CAPI not exposed in windows. I am using the mateus compilation and
> mi mingw compilation.
> I tried use this file but don´t have the CAPI or i can not see it:
> http://liblas.org/raw-attachment/wiki/1.0.0/liblas-1.0.0-win32.zip

When I look at this file with depends.exe, I can see the C API entry
points.  The liblas_i contains the implib for liblas.  Is this what
you are looking for?

> - CAPI GetPointAt always the same pointer:

Mateusz,

This makes sense right?  &(reader->GetPoint()) is going to get the
address of the reader's current point?   The Python API uses
GetPointAt (C API) and it seems to work ok.