[Liblas-devel] Delaunay tetrahedralization

Martin Rodriguez mrodriguez at stereocarto.com
Fri Sep 26 04:05:32 EDT 2008

Hi:

Yesterday i found this crazy thing:
http://tetgen.berlios.de/index.html

This could complete the triangulation and meshes needs of lidar data also:
http://gts.sourceforge.net/

Other interesting thing I found here was the viewer:
http://tetgen.berlios.de/tetview.html

This software use FLTK and I tried it in windows yesterday and we don´t need
any dependencies. We created a alone executable with full Opengl support.
FLTK is really poor, but for many purposes could be fine.
http://www.fltk.org/doc-2.0/html/opengl.html

If someone interested I compiled it with mingw and autotools in windows.
To compile our apps we have fltk-config utility which solve all flags and
libs dependencies.
fltk-config --compile hello_world.cpp

After have also a GUI builder called fluid (write c++ source code).

Qt and GTK/gtkmm are killing machines but in windows we have add many DLLs
and much people don´t understand that.

Regards.