[Liblas-devel] Delaunay tetrahedralization

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 10:19:39 EDT 2008

Martin,

Martin Isenburg has been leading the way on the LiDAR mesh/
triangulation front too.  http://www.cs.unc.edu/~isenburg/  libLAS
started as his LAStools library and morphed into its own C++ library
plus a port of his tools to use libLAS.

I don't think, however, that triangulation/visualization belongs in
libLAS.  While fun, cool, and useful, it falls outside the scope of
libLAS, which is to just focus on reading/writing ASPRS LAS data.

I would certainly welcome other open source projects to build on
libLAS though.

Howard