[Liblas-devel] .NET bindings and Beta3

Steve Harwin SteveH at myriax.com
Mon Sep 29 22:48:48 EDT 2008

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply Martin,  I will hold off a little while longer then and give a chance to complete your tests.

My main first step will be to use the LASReader to read in a LAS file.  Writing can come later.

"WRT" means "with respect to".

I will watch this list to see when the .NET bindings are in a state that you feel is sufficient for me to get started on my integration.

Thanks
Steve