[Liblas-devel] .NET bindings and Beta3

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 23:54:35 EDT 2008

Steve,

The .NET bindings are available if you are building from source, but
because there is no NMAKE file or GNU automake stuff, it will not be
available in the Windows builds that I make.  There's nothing from
preventing you from using it, however, as long as you are able to
build things on your own.

Martin,

I think time is quickly running out on getting the .NET building stuff
completed in time for 1.0.0 final -- at least nmake or automake
support that works in such a way that I include the bindings in any
packaging efforts I undertake.  You could always make a libLAS .NET
bindings release and attach it to the 1.0.0 release page as a .zip
file.  Maybe that solution would be sufficient for most folks.

All,

Unless I hear otherwise in the next couple of days, I plan to release
1.0.0 final the end of this week.

Howard