[Liblas-devel] .NET bindings moved out of /main repository

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Dec 30 12:18:15 EST 2009

Howard Butler wrote:
> All,
>
> As the .NET bindings are currently unmaintained, and no maintainer
> has stepped forward to keep them in sync with the latest
> developments, I have moved them into their own, non-main Mercurial
> repository.
>
> http://hg.liblas.org/clr/
>
> If a maintainer steps forward to keep them in sync again, we will
> move them back into the repository.  Otherwise, we advertise
> something we don't really support.

Add-in:

At the moment, the website is not very informative about
what modules are officially supported or how to enable
or compile extensions to get them working with libLAS core.

In near future, I hope to get things better documented on the Wiki
(somewhere at http://liblas.org/wiki/Bindings/NET)
Perhaps new maintainer will emerge in the meantime.

Best regards,