[Liblas-devel] Re: Linker errors with Windows import library in v1.2.1

James Domingo jdomingo at green-code.com
Sat Nov 14 04:23:10 EST 2009

I downloaded the source for v1.2.1, and discovered that the header
files don't have Microsoft-specific attributes for dll import|export.
To see if that was the cause of my linker errors, I added them to
the header files included by the tutorial code, and built the liblas
DLL and its import lib.  I was then able to successfully link the
tutorial code with the import lib.

I think there may be a typo for the import lib's filename when doing
a debug build (line 150 of nmake.opt):

 LAS_LIB_DLL = libl1as_i.lib

Jimm
--