[Liblas-devel] Problems on the libLAS Compilation

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 17:24:36 EDT 2010

As the warning in red right below the author info says on the Compilation document, that document is only for the unreleased libLAS 1.6 code.  No document currently exists for the 1.2.1 release, although there are a makefile.vc and nmake.opt files you can use to build that version on windows with.

Howard