[Liblas-devel] Problem linking a simple main with OSGEO LIBLAS library [VC9-Release]

nicolas david ericnico.david at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 15:05:18 EST 2010

Hi Otmane

Hi List;

> I have problem linking a simple executable with the liblas library
> liblas_c.lib
> provided in OSGEO4W.

If you want to link with liblas_c.lib, I think you must use the C api, and
use include file "capi/liblas.h"

> When I browse the symbols with DependencyWalker, i can find all the symbols
> not found..
> Am I missing something

 I think you try to link C++ code with C lib without using "extern C"
keyword..

> I tried to link with the liblas.lib, but  it asks me for
>  boost-serialization libs

Perhaps a stupid question, but why don't you install this
boost-serialization libs ?  ( with boostpro installer , for example.)
Moreover, you should try to use the FindBoost.cmake Module
http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake-2-8-docs.html#module:FindBoost rather
than using you own FindXXX

good luck

Nicolas David.