[Liblas-devel] estimating lines and samples

Tisham tisham at eleceng.adelaide.edu.au
Tue Feb 8 08:15:00 EST 2011

Hi David,

Is this a gridded terrain image i.e. an interpolated terrain from the
unevenly sampled lidar ? or is this a representation of the return
intensity ? I would recommend tin generation and gridding follwed by
some rough statistics on deviation from actual ground point values.

For the interpolated intensity I am not sure what would be the best test.

Cheers,

Tisham.