[Liblas-devel] GPS Time and inverted height

Martin Isenburg martin.isenburg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:51:32 EDT 2011

hi,

the las2las version from LAStools [*] can do both Q1 and Q2.

for Q1 you can set a gps-time of 0.0 for each point with

las2las -i lasformat0.las -o lasformat1.las  -point_type 1

or for LAS points with RGB values

las2las -i lasformat2.las -o lasformat3.las  -point_type 3

for Q2 you can invert the height with

las2las -i lidar.las -o lidar_inverted.las -scale_z -1.0

cheers,

martin @lastools

[*] http://www.cs.unc.edu/~isenburg/lastools