Re: [Liblas-devel] IDE used/good for using Liblas

Ivan Lucena ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Wed Jun 22 09:32:40 EDT 2011

Thejus,

If ( OS != Win )
{
  netbeans.org
}

See example of how to set it up: http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/BuildingOnUnixWithNetBeansIDE

All it does is to parse your C/C++ code in order to do auto-completion, goto definition, find usage, refactoring and things like that. You don't to create a project definition because it will use the original makefiles. You can also use netbeans as a SVN, CVS or Mercurial front-end. For debugging it will use the GDB installed in your system.

Regards,

Ivan