[Liblas-devel] create in internal lab *.exe with Python and Liblas (problem)

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 12:05:37 PDT 2012

Gianni,

If you would like to stay in pure Python, I would suggest using laspy in place of libLAS. It can be used on windows without trouble, and while it might be a little bit slower in some circumstances, it will be much easier to get going with.

https://github.com/grantbrown/laspy
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/laspy

Howard