[rttopo-dev] Tolerance 0 support in master branch

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 04:42:48 PDT 2016

(sorry my email was hard to understand due tomy poor english, and to smartphone)
So try to resend with some adjust:

Hi Alessandro.
You are reason.
But dont forget that rt-topology is an youger libraries and do some
change (without support previous version) to allow a robustness
beaviour now is reasonable.
Tolerance 0 is most clear associable to a no one kind of rounding
rather than to a dinamic tolerance (as is now).
I guess is no too heavy a change applied to test-suite moving from 0
to -1 actual settings.
Could do it myself ?

A.