[Live-demo] Release 3.0 and 4.0 schedule + draft press release

Judit Mays mays at lat-lon.de
Wed Dec 16 05:32:13 EST 2009

thank you, Alex, for your explanation.

I especially appreciate the thoughts on getting OSGeo projects to
provide their software as (ubuntu/debian) packages. I see the value for
the GISVM/LiveDVD build process as well as for the project itself.

May be this should be added to the press release? May be this should
also be discussed in or brought to attention of a broader audience?
Incubation list? OSGeo discuss? (I am unsure, as I am still trying to
get to know the OSGeo way of doing things.)

Kind regards,
Judit