[Live-demo] Installing Arramagong as the main OS

vega_l at yahoo.com vega_l at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 22 23:59:19 EST 2009

I think I've found the scripts from a page with title "osgeo - Revision 2722", I'm guessing these the latest version.
About the order in which they should be executed, I guess the logs.tar.gz will provide some guidance.
I'm already using Ubuntu 9.04 (64 bit version), and I've installed R, QGIS and GRASS from its default repositories. I'm thinking I should first uninstall them completely before start installing the new versions if I don't want any incompatibility or package dependencies issues.

I'll give it a try next weekend.

Thanks for the answer!