[Live-demo] Installation issues of GISVM on xubuntu 8.04

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Oct 7 14:58:41 EDT 2009

13532:dpkg: error processing
/tmp/maptiler_downloads/maptiler_1.0.beta1_all.deb (--install):
13533: subprocess dpkg-deb --control returned error exit status 2
13537:ERROR: Installation of the MapTiler failed.

Anyone know what the issue with th maptiler deb might be.

Looking at the deegree error, it's minor, the md5 for the start script
when an edit was made. It probably still works fine.

Download error: [Errno -2] Name or service not known -- Some packages
may not be found!
As with most things in the Error section, a false error, the rpy
installer appears to have worked.

Those are the only things that stood out to me.

At this point getting it online and letting us kick the tires seems to
be in order, I don't see any show stoppers. Assuming you've tried to
launch a few apps and they work.

Thanks,
Alex