[Live-demo] Installation issues of GISVM on xubuntu 8.04

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Wed Oct 7 15:22:09 EDT 2009

Hi Aneel,
What country/timezone are you in? I haven't worked out a time when I'm
online at the same time as you.

Do you have a development version of click2try with Arramagong installed
that you are prepared to publish and let us try out? In particular, it
would allow us to point the script authors at this server, and rerun
their install script to see if they can fix their problems.