[Live-demo] Does your application work on the click2try GISVM?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Oct 11 14:03:02 EDT 2009

Ah, the desktop icon using launchassist.sh is rigged specifically to the
password user on the sudo command. That's probably why it didn't work.

QGIS worked for me, didn't get a chance to test anything else yet for
some reason my linux boxes aren't playing nice with the jvm versions I
have and the site, so I tested briefly on a windows box which worked.

Alex