[Live-demo] Live DVD next release build starts in 12 hours - where are the docs?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Sep 16 21:38:24 EDT 2009

The Ubuntu install does not include the template_postgis database.
Following http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/UsersWikiPostgisOnUbuntu

We need to add a few things to the postgis install. I tossed them into
install_postgres.sh but don't have time to test right now.

createlang plpgsql template_postgis
psql -d template_postgis  -f
/usr/share/postgresql-8.3-postgis/lwpostgis.sql
psql -d mytestdb -f /usr/share/postgresql-8.3-postgis/spatial_ref_sys.sql

Alex