[Live-demo] Re: [OSGeo] #537: Documentation not up-to-date

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 03:57:33 EST 2010

Hamish:

Judit wrote:
> I applied the necessary changes for links in grass documentation
> in r3364.

thanks, as I'm still stuck.

> How to change the link target:
>
> 1. right click on the link to adjust

yup, first thing I tried. although I have to right click on the http://
part or else it tries to spell check the url component.

> 2. from mouse menu choose the appropriate hyperlink entry
> (probably at the bottom of the list)
> It should be something like "edit hyperlink" (can't tell
> for sure as I am using a German OpenOffice version)

for me (OOfc 2.4 from debian/stable) the 2nd to bottom is "Open
Hyperlink" but that open it in a web browser. I don't see any other
which imply the ability to edit it.

> 3. in the opening window you may change the Path for the
> hyperlink (as well as the text representation, but that was ok)
> After correcting the link, hit something like "apply changes".
> 4. Then you may scroll through the document right to the
> next link location, hit the link with the mouse and the small
> link-editing-window should refresh to the new link. This way you
> don't need to go through steps 1 and 2 again.

thanks,
Hamish