[Live-demo] Re: [OSGeo] #537: Documentation not up-to-date

Judit Mays mays at lat-lon.de
Fri Mar 12 06:18:32 EST 2010

send again, to the list...

Hamish schrieb:
> Hamish:
>>> ps- if someone could explain to me how to fix the hyperlinks in
>>>  grass_description.odt I'd appreciate it.
>
> Judit wrote:
>> I applied the necessary changes for links in grass documentation
>> in r3364.
>
> thanks, as I'm still stuck.
>

>> How to change the link target:
>>
>> 1. right click on the link to adjust
>
> yup, first thing I tried. although I have to right click on the http://
> part or else it tries to spell check the url component.
>

>> 2. from mouse menu choose the appropriate hyperlink entry
>> (probably at the bottom of the list)
>> It should be something like "edit hyperlink" (can't tell
>> for sure as I am using a German OpenOffice version)
>
> for me (OOfc 2.4 from debian/stable) the 2nd to bottom is "Open
> Hyperlink" but that open it in a web browser. I don't see any other
> which imply the ability to edit it.

bummer. in OpenOffice 3.1.1 which I am using, there are 4 different
hyperlink entries in the mouse menu (open, edit, copy address, delete).

There is a different approach as well, but difficult to describe as I
use the German version. I'll try:

* highlight/mark the URL-text,
* from the menubar open "Format", select "Zeichen" (="Character").
* In the opening window select the tab "Hyperlink" and change the URL to
what you need. Save the changes, and that's it.

Hope this one works out for you too.

Cheers,
Judit