[Live-demo] 24 hours till final LiveDVD release candidate

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 16:32:20 EST 2010

Thank you everyone for all the hard work that has been getting put into
the LiveDVD. It is looking very polished.

We plan to cut our final release candidate in 24 hours, Sunday 14 March.
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2010&month=3&day=14&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=240&p2=215&p3=179

We will test this, and hopefully cut the final ISO within 2 days after
that, without any changes.

We would greatly appreciate help with running tests for each of these
packages, and filling out the test results here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Testing

Thanks again,

Geospatial Systems Architect