[Live-demo] DVD production costs

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Mar 14 00:21:34 EST 2010

I had started to do some research on costs of producing DVDs, but
apparently stalled due to time. If someone would like to help me out,
I've already collected a bunch of website urls that offer the services
at reasonable prices I just haven't finished filling in the table.

More options for custom usb sticks would also be nice.

Note this is for North American production, we should probably start a
whole wiki page about the topic and include other regions in their own
tables.

Should be world readable no login required.
http://tinyurl.com/ylsmp3f

If you want edit, send me a direct email with your gmail(or other google
docs account) account name that I can share with.

Thanks,
Alex