[Live-demo] OSGeo Live website ready to go Live

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Fri May 14 02:15:51 EDT 2010

If you'd prefer to keep your site running of the telascience blade, just let me know.  As long as you can handle setting up the virtual host and give me an IP, I'll change the DNS.  Then you guys can self-serve :)  I mistakenly thought you'd rather be on a core OSGeo machine, but I didn't think about the update aspect of that.

As it were, to set up the files on the osgeo server, I had to change a few things in index.html and had to rename the icons folder - since it collided with a built-in apache folder with the same name.  I also had to make absolute hrefs to the download pages on the download server.

If you want to make those changes in svn too, then I'd gladly do an occassional site update on the osgeo machine for you.  Otherwise I will just focus on getting your DNS pointing to a machine you have better access to.

Hope that makes sense,
Tyler