[Live-demo] Disk Space and MapGuide

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 17:56:16 EDT 2011

Trevor,
Thanks for the analysis. I realise that there is often a lot of work
reducing disk size, and I'm hoping that we should have one or two
releases before we will be forced to face the really hard decisions
involved with reducing disk space of installed applications. (The easier
decision will be to move Windows and Mac installers off the mini version
of the disk).

What I suggest is that MapGuide (along with other applications) start
planning for this, and start making decisions within the project which
will result in a reduced disk foot print.