[Live-demo] Any autoconf gurus in the house?

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 03:20:57 EST 2011

I'm not an autoconf guru, but that's no problem, the project is not using
autoconf :-)
Quite a lot of changes are needed if you want to switch to a shared build.
246 lines in the makefiles contain direct references to a static build:
grep '\.a' $(find . -name Makefile) |wc
    246    1220   19466

Although the changes needed are pretty generic and could be scripted, I
would only make the changes if sufficient people can test the new build.

Johan