[Live-demo] 4.5rc1 On the way

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Mar 10 01:01:57 EST 2011

So I ran the build and I'm currently packing the vm to be followed by a
iso build.

I goofed and picked an ubuntu mirror that apparently doesn't have tomcat
so the tomcat install failed. I manually corrected the repos and reran
just the tomcat.sh installer. Any idea which apps depend on the ubuntu
install of tomcat? Most of the ones I can think of get installed long
before...

Only other goof I noticed was my fault for not properly setting paths in
the desktop background stuff. Also corrected by hand with a fix to svn
soon after a little testing.

VM should be up in 2 hours, iso might not be for 10 since I can't start
that without being awake.

Thanks,
Alex