[Live-demo] License on data

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 03:11:44 PST 2012

We currently don't have any applications or data on OSGeo-Live which has
a licence restricting commercial use (that I'm aware of).

And as such I'm wary of introducing such a dependency.

Could you please explain:
1. What is SRTM?
2. Is it required for the demo?
3. Is there a work around for not using it?
4. Does it follow a current known licence (such as Creative Commons or
GPL)? If so, what is it?