[Live-demo] create pdf documentation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:30:34 PST 2012

Luca,
Good to see you pushing this pdf generation along.

I suggest that at this early part of our documentation build cycle, it
is ok to be a bit experimental and risk breaking the build, so long as
you are prepared to fix it or roll it back if it breaks.

So please go ahead a commit your changes. Let us know once you have and
I will test at that point.