[Live-demo] OSGeo Live 8.5 translation deadline

Ko Nagase nagase at georepublic.co.jp
Sat Jan 31 05:47:43 PST 2015

Hi list,

Is OSGeo Live 8.5 translation deadline just February 2nd (next 48 hours) ?
https://docs.google.com/a/georepublic.de/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdE1SYUN3YWJ2N1NpSUczbW9IRWZNclE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

By the way, I wrote that I will try to "gettext" tool (*.pot .etc) in
previous mail,
but, I didn't have much time to do that in these months...

So, about ver 8.5 Japanese translation, I am thinking to do it by current way.

Regards,

--
Ko Nagase (長瀬 興)
Georepublic Japan