[Live-demo] Jupyter branch in OSGeoLive docs

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 15:30:30 PDT 2017

Actually I will backup those branches in my own fork (so anyone
interested can find them there for the next few weeks
https://github.com/kalxas/OSGeoLive-doc) and delete them from upstream repo.

Cheers,
Angelos

On 06/15/2017 01:28 AM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
> For the documentation git repo, only master and future "develop"
> branch (for Vicky's work) should be in our official repos (github and
> gogs).
> I will delete all other branches in 48h, so those who are working on
> these branches, please make sure to keep copies in your local forks
> from now on.
>
> Thanks Brian for picking this up.
> Cheers,
> Angelos
>
> On 06/14/2017 10:37 PM, Brian M Hamlin wrote:
>> Hi All -
>>
>>   I have a local docs build now, and when setting upstream branch of
>> the git repo to the Github OSGeo, I saw the branches there. There is
>> a Jupyter branch from a year ago (611 commits behind master)
>>
>>   Do we let go of this ?  How best to proceed..    --Brian

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos