[Mapbender-dev] Good bye from the mapbender dev Mailinglist

Leonhard Dietze dietze at geoinform.fh-mainz.de
Tue Jan 30 06:33:17 EST 2007

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to inform you, that I just unsubscribed
from the mapbender-dev Mailinglist. One year ago I
hoped that I could help with the development of Mapbender
but time showed me that it was not possible within
(and parallel to) my work here at the Fachhochschule
in Mainz. Therefore I think that it is not needed
any more that I am subscribed in the dev-list (now only
in the mapbender-user-list).

The project within which I work is currently coming to
an end (end of march) and I will surely inform you (and
contact you) about what to do with the source code
(GPL-license) and send you a Link to my Mapbender-
application for the mapbender gallery.

Unfortunately I cannot come to FOSSGIS this year, because
we will be in Hannover at CeBIT.

Greetings and thanks,
Leo

Institut i3mainz