[Mapbender-dev] SLD Editor

Joscha joscha.map at online.ms
Tue Oct 2 13:55:21 EDT 2007

Hallo,

I read the following in another e-mail in this list:

> SLD: will be part of the Mapbender 2.5 release. SLD-Editor will be
> accessible in admin-mode

What is meant by that? Will it be impossible to use the SLD Editor as a
regular user? For our project for example it will be necessary, that all
users can make SLD-requests to the map they are looking at right now
(and see the result :-) . The editor could be displayed beneath the
current map and the request-results could be displayed right away (maybe
optional). That can't be hard, or am I wrong here?

Regards,
Joscha