[Mapbender-dev] i18n: LC_CTYPE vs LC_ALL

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Fri Aug 1 07:27:47 EDT 2008

Hi Christoph,

just trying to set locale with LC_CTYPE instead of LC_ALL (in
class_locale.php:103). It works for the GUI tooltips and tabs, but not
for the print module... This looks at if it works for things happening
in the mainframe, but not for the content of seperate iframes.

Just to let you know, maybe you can verify this behaviour.

Cheers, Michael

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res