[Mapbender-dev] i18n: LC_CTYPE vs LC_ALL

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Mon Aug 4 07:33:44 EDT 2008

Hi,

I think we only need LC_MESSAGES. Taking a closer look I realized that
the folder in /resources/locale is named "LC_MESSAGES" as well, so it
corresponds to the setting in setlocale. Will commit later.

FYI: Another thing I found out, that Mapbender.mo is somehow cached.
After recompiling it, my new entries didn't show. Restarting Apache
resolved that issue.

Christoph

W h e r e G r o u p GmbH & Co. KG

Christoph Baudson