[Mapbender-dev] motion: change file system layout

Melchior Moos nimix at gmx.net
Mon Jul 7 15:25:25 EDT 2008

+1 I like the idea of a more structured filesystem.
Why not add a plugin/  directory which has the same function as the mod
directory but contains all modules the are not shipped with mapbenders
standard installation? This would lead (in theory) to a clear division
between customations and core code. This would be the place where the
<project name>_<module name> modules would be.