[Mapbender-dev] Testing

Thomas Baschetti info at thomas-baschetti.de
Wed Feb 10 17:11:44 EST 2010

Hi,

On 08.02.2010 18:54, Karim Malhas wrote:
> Dear *,
>

> In the IRC meeting we noticed that we have no plan for testing.
> Not even a definition what testing is, so I went to the wiki to see what
> we have.
>
> But appart from
>
>  "There is no unit testing in Mapbender. This will change in the near
>  future."
> http://www.mapbender.org/Unit_test
>

> I didn't find anything interesting, so I thought I'd write something up

there ist something under

http://www.mapbender.org/Unit_Testing

but not very much.
I totally agree to your approach, but as always (unit)testing takes time
before it saves time.
Perhaps it just needs someone who takes care of this and leads the rest
of us (with a pointed stick if needed...)

Ciao
Thomas

--

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
Hakenstraße 8D

Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
E-Mail: info at thomas-baschetti.de
www.thomas-baschetti.de
Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072