[Mapbender_dev] mental notes on installation shell script

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Fri Jul 23 05:34:44 EDT 2010

Thanks for your comments. I have updated the install shell script for
2.6.2, please take a look at [1], maybe do a test run, and let me know if
you want to make any changes. Otherwise I'll be using the installer in
2.6.2. As I'm in a bit of a hurry with 2.6.2, please do so right now (or
trust me, which is second best).

Christoph

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/changeset/6618/branches