[Mapbender-users] limitation in wfs search?

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Fri Sep 21 07:48:10 EDT 2007

Hi Christoph,

could you have a look at the xml source you're getting back from the
mapbender wfs-gazetteer? Especially search for extra characters, that
should not be there (e.g. in tags). I had wfs-gazetteer result
problems in the last days also and my problem was that the xml parser
choked on the xml, because the transfer was corrupted.

Cheers, Michael

2007/9/21, Christoph Ratke <ratke at geoinformationsdienst.de>:
> Hi list,
>
> I wonder if there is kind of a limitation of search results or a timeout
> in the wfs gazetteer module. But I cannot find anything.
>
> I am testing a gazetteer where I am trying to get more than about 1000
> rows but I always get 'No result'. Submitting the WFS request directly
> with a browser I get a proper result. If I restrict the query further
> everything is working fine in mapbender, too.
>
> Do you have any ideas?
> Christoph Ratke
>

> --
> Christoph Ratke