[Mapbender-users] error while performing wfs-t request

Verena Diewald verena.diewald at wheregroup.com
Wed Jul 23 02:50:41 EDT 2008

Hello Albrecht,

please check your capabilities document and have a look which EPSGs are
mentioned there. Mapbender does indeed get the information like SRS out of
the capabilities doc, so I really can't reproduce why that error occurs with
the EPSG:4326 in the "Edit GUI_WMS" module. I never had any problems
concerning this point.
If possible you could post the XML here so everyone can have a look at it. And
which GeoServer version do you use?

Greetings

Verena