[Mapbender-users] GetFeatureInfo with rectangular selection

Peter Hopfgartner peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
Tue Jul 29 08:23:44 EDT 2008

Michael Schulz wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> do you mean, you only want the features in a certain bbox drawn on a
> map or only get the (multiple) featureInfos for objects inside your
> bbox as a getfeatureinfo result returned?
>
> Cheers, Michael

Hi Micheal,

I would like to get I would like to get the feature info, as HTML, text
or GML (_not_ drawn on a map).

Thanks for your interest

Peter

with a WFS query like
http://<my-host>/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=<my-mapfile>&SERVICE=WFS&VERSION=1.0.0&REQUEST=getfeature&TYPENAME=tree&BBOX=665000,5170000,665200,5170200
I get all the features that are winthin the BBOX