[Mapbender-users] Query Parameter for a specific external WMS

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Thu Oct 30 10:31:45 EDT 2008

Hi Gisbert,

your function looks ok. Is your WMS setup to respond accordingly? Did
you check the mapbender and / or mapserver log?

If you are using umn: I don't know what mapserver does, when a getmap
with time parameter request comes in but the requested layer has no
time metadata setup. I think mapserver tries to create a corresponding
time expression, but as no time column was defined probably fails.
Could that be the case?
Have you looked at that document:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/wms_time_support ?

Cheers, Michael