[Mapbender-users] Tolerance of GetFeatureInfo-Requests

Tilo Wütherich tilo.wuetherich at la-bw.de
Wed Sep 3 04:21:50 EDT 2008

Hi Mapbender-Users and Devs,

is there a possibility to configure the buffer/tolerance of a
GetFeatureInfo-request in mapbender 2.4.2 if a geoserver 1.5.4 is queried?
In the geoserver-trac is a ticket about this issue
(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOS-1434), but not scheduled, so I'm
afraid that a solution could take quite long. In the mapbender trac I found
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/ticket/116, but I'm not sure if this
addresses my issue and some trial in the wfs-configuration and the
php-scripts did not show any results.

The actual state is that you have to hit a point-signature within a 4x4
pixel square. This literally needs the accuracy of a watchmaker and in
larger signatures it's hard to find the center. So this ist really annoying
to every non-professional user of the gui's.

Probably someone can help or knows a workaround?

With best wishes,

Tilo