[Mapbender-users] Problems to print my map to a PDF in mapbender

Christoph Baudson (Wheregroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Fri Nov 6 07:51:25 EST 2009

Hi Lluís,

thanks for your mail. I guess it comes down to your PHP installation,
quoting the PHP website:

"Depending on your PHP and GD versions this function is defined or not.
With PHP 4.0.6 through 4.1.x this function always exists if the GD
module is loaded, but calling it without GD2 being installed PHP will
issue a fatal error and exit. With PHP 4.2.x this behaviour is different
in issuing a warning instead of an error. Other versions only define
this function, if the correct GD version is installed. "

Maybe check with phpinfo() if/which version of GD is installed.

Christoph

--
----------------------------------

Aufwind durch Wissen!