[Mapbender-users] are special characters not allowed for WFS

Andreas Voit a_voit at gmx.at
Wed Apr 14 07:21:33 EDT 2010

hello,

I have a problem with the wfs gazetteer search modul. I use 5 wfs
services and on one it doesn't work well.

when I look at the request in firebug, I see following request:

<ogc:Filter><ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo><ogc:PropertyName>data:2009id</ogc:PropertyName><ogc:Literal>40</ogc:Literal></ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo></ogc:Filter>

I use geoserver as datasource. there I defined the namespace "data". The
selected layer is "Massenbewegungen_2009".

So I think that because of "_" mapbender creates the propertyName
"2009id". ("id" would be the correct property name)

does anyone has an idea if it's because of the special character or is
it because of the lenght of the Layer name?

my System
Mapbender 2.6
Windows XP + SP3
XAMPP 1.7.3