[Mapbender-users] Re: call Mapbender-instance with WMS-URL

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Wed Apr 14 11:14:00 EDT 2010

Milad,

if you can't find the element var "loadFromSession" you'll have to set
it using the edit gui form. Tto check/set the element var click on the
link of the element id "loadwmc" - not the checkbox.

I am not 100% sure, but i think you have to use login.php not
index.php. Try the link again, supplying a name, password, if that
user has more than one gui assigned you need to supply the gui_id as
well (as mb_user_myGui) and then the wms1 url, like this:

http://localhost/mapbender26/http/frames/login.php?name=test&password=test&mb_user_myGui=gui1&
&wms1=http%3A%2F%2Fintergeo.sdisuite.de%3A80%2Fwmsconnector%2Fgdi%2Fbrd%3Frequest%3Dgetcapabilities%26service%3Dwms

HTH, Michael

2010/4/14 Milad84 <milad1984 at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> well I updated mapbender to 2.6 but it still doesnt work. I try to load my
> gui1 with a wms. checked the gui and the loadWMC is enabled but I still
> didnt find something about loadFromSession
>
> my link looks as followed..
>
> http://localhost/mapbender26/http/frames/index.php?&gui_id=gui1&wms1=http%3A%2F%2Fintergeo.sdisuite.de%3A80%2Fwmsconnector%2Fgdi%2Fbrd%3Frequest%3Dgetcapabilities%26service%3Dwms
>
> greets
> milad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aufwind durch Wissen!

Qualifizierte Open Source Schulungen bei der
http://www.foss-academy.eu/

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res