[Mapbender-users] License for German zip code polygone data?

xelzifesch at web.de xelzifesch at web.de
Wed Mar 17 09:24:21 EDT 2010

Hi!

I found a file with spatial data of German zip code areas on your sourceforge site, which I would like to use.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mapbender/files/Data/PLZ/plz.zip/download

Unfortunately, I was not able to find out how it is licensed. It does not seem to be included in the current MapBender release available at mapbender.org and since it is data and not software, I am not sure whether the license of MapBender (GPL&BSD) apply to these data, too. Can somebody tell me how this zip code polygone data is licensed, please?

Thanks in advance!
Felix