[Mapbender-users] 2.7 rc1 problem

Christoph Baudson christoph at baudson.de
Wed Jan 19 16:24:33 EST 2011

On 01/19/2011 10:13 PM, Hernan Olivera wrote:
> Update:
>
> Now we have mapbender errors, attached.

Thanks. But I think these are not real errors. We should mark them as
notices.

Any chance you got sth in your PHP error log? You can enable it in
php.ini, sth. like

logErrors = On
errorLog = <filename>

Sounds like an untested PHP/Apache/Postgres configuration .. never heard
of so much hassle with an installation.

Thanks,

Christoph