[Mapbender-users] The size of the logo and text

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Mon Jan 9 01:36:31 PST 2017

Hi Den,

Am 2016-12-25 18:06, schrieb Den:
> Please tell me how to change the color and style of the text in the
> side
> panel. And the size of the logo.

http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/book/templates.html#how-to-change-the-logo

The logo container can be changed like this:

.logoContainer {
   background-color: #FF99FF !important;
   background-image: url("") !important;
   -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #0028AD !important;
   -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #0028AD !important;
   box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #0028AD !important;
   width: 100px;
   height:100px;
}

> The guide I found a section of it, but no
> details. Thank you in advance.

Use F12 in your browser to find out the style. Then you can change the
color and save the modified style in the css-Editor or in your css-file.
It will overwrite the original style.

.mb-element-layertree .serviceContainer > .leaveContainer .layer-title,
.mb-element-layertree .groupContainer > .leaveContainer .layer-title {
     font-size: 13px;
     color: #ff0000;
}

.labelCheck {
     color: #0000ff;
}

Best regards Astrid

FOSS Academy Winterschule 2017
20.-24.03.2017 in Bonn
Alles Wichtige zur Erstellung einer GDI in nur 5 Tagen!

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG

  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
  Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11